A different take on the stuffed egg. It is super quick and easy to make and deliciously creamy.
- 12 eggs
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing
- 6 tablespoons creamy salad dressing (such as Miracle Whip®)
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 1 tablespoon prepared yellow mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon celery seed
- ground black pepper to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika, for garnish
- Place eggs into a large saucepan, cover with water, and bring to a boil.
- Cook for 15 minutes, and cool the eggs under a stream of cold water in the sink, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Peel the eggs and slice in half lengthwise.
- Scoop the egg yolks into a bowl, and mash them with a fork.
- Mix in the ranch dressing, creamy salad dressing, pickle relish, yellow mustard, celery seed, and black pepper until thoroughly combined.
- Spoon the filling into the egg white halves.
- Sprinkle each egg half with a pinch of paprika.