You have to try these!! When you need a fast and incredible dessert to feed a group, these are it! These little beauties have been the star of our family dinners since I can remember.
- 1 stick butter (8 Tablespoons)
- 1 cup water
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 4 eggs
- 1cup flour
- 1 pint heavy cream
- 1 package (3.4 oz) instant vanilla pudding
- ⅓ cup milk
- Makes approx 16
- Bring the butter, water, and vanilla to a boil.
- Add the flour and stir constantly until it forms a ball. Remove and let cool.
- One at a time, Beat in 4 eggs until smooth
- Place heaping tablespoons on parchment-lined cookie sheets
- Bake at 400 degrees for about 25-30 minutes.
- Let Cool.
- Slice in half and pipe or scoop in filling.
- Dust with powdered sugar.
- Beat the cream, pudding powder, and milk in a mixer until thick like whipped cream.