Reduce the time it takes to make this all-time favorite dish and keep the potatoes firm and fresh with this tasty potato salad recipe! I use only one egg yolk and all three whites from the three hard-cooked eggs, but adjust to your own taste.
- 6 medium red potatoes, scrubbed
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon cider vinegar
- Place potatoes in pressure cooker with water. Cook on high pressure 3 minutes. If potatoes are larger, cook for 4 minutes. Let steam release for 3 minutes. Then quickly release pressure and open cooker. Peel and dice potatoes when they are cool enough to handle.
- Alternate layers of potatoes, onion, and celery in a large bowl. Season each layer with salt and pepper. Top with the chopped egg and sprinkle with dill.
- Mix together the mayonnaise, mustard, and cider vinegar in a small bowl. Gently fold the mayonnaise mixture into the potatoes. Chill at least one hour before serving.