Granny made the best strudel.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages refrigerated crescent roll dough
- 1 (21 ounce) can apple pie filling
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Grease a 9 inch round pan.
- Using a slotted spoon, place about 1 tablespoon pie filling near the large end of a crescent roll dough triangle.
- Roll up the crescent dough triangle.
- Repeat with remaining dough.
- Place rolls in prepared pan with the crescent dough triangles pointing toward the center of the pan to form a square (but do not touch dough points together)
- Top with remaining pie filling.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Bake in preheated oven 30 minutes, until browned.