This dish is packed with flavor. The chicken melts in your mouth. It goes great with rice and potatoes.
- 4 chicken breasts (boneless skinless)
- 1 can evaporated milk (12 oz)
- 1 cup flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 can Cream of Chicken soup
- 1/4 cup water
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Add evaporated milk into a bowl. Dip and coat each piece of chicken in milk.
- After you dip each piece of chicken in the milk, roll it in the flour seasoned with salt and pepper.
- Melt butter in a 13×9 pan and cook the chicken in the melted butter for 30 minutes at 425.
- Mix water, a can of soup, and what’s left in your can of evaporated milk together.
- Turn chicken over after 30 minutes of baking and pour soup mixture on top.
- Bake for 30 more minutes until nice and golden brown.