It’s a pretty nice comfort dinner and one that kids probably would like a lot. Excellent for a family dinner, which will satisfy everyone.
- 3 tbsp butter, divided
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 3 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1 (14.5 ounces) can chicken broth
- 6 pork chops
- 6 cups thinly sliced potatoes
- 1 dash paprika
- Preheat oven at about 350 ° F (175 ° C).
- Melt 1 spoonful of butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Add salt, pepper, and flour. Add over the chicken broth, cook and stir until the mixture boils. Remove from the heat, and set aside.
- Chops brown pork into the skillet with 1 tbsp of butter. In a cooking dish, grate the remaining tbsp butter and layer potatoes. Pour over potatoes, over brown chops, and top. Sprinkle the paprika over them.
- Cover for 1 hour, and bake. Uncover and bake for another 30 minutes.