This recipe is perfect for beginners because it just involves seasoning the wings and putting them in the air fryer. The main seasoning on these wings is Old Bay Seasoning that gives this whole recipe a distinctly New Orleans, Louisiana Cajun vibe and that is a big favorite of mine.
- 1 medium-size package of Buffalo Chicken Wingettes
- Cooking Spray (you can now find coconut and olive oil)
- 1 Tbsp. Onion Powder
- 1 Tbsp. Garlic Powder
- 1/4 cup White Distilled vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- 1/2 Tbsp. Black Pepper
- 5 Tbsp. Old Bay Seasoning (save some for the last 10 minutes of cooking)
- First, season your wingettes with your salt, pepper, Old Bay, garlic powder, onion powder, and olive oil. Then place the wingettes in your air fryer basket.
- Then set on 400 degrees and set for 10 to 12 minutes, then turn your wingettes over and add some more Old Bay seasoning and cook for an additional 10 minutes.