When the weather gets warm, grilled corn on the cob is basically mandatory. This recipe is great. It’s also so easy!
- 1 cup butter
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 6 ears corn, shucked and cut in half
- Spray a grill rack with nonflammable cooking spray.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat, 350 to 400 degrees F.
- Beat the cilantro, butter, salt, and pepper in a small bowl with a fork until smooth.
- Spread about 1 tablespoon of the mixture over each piece of corn.
- Wrap the corn in aluminum foil.
- Grill, turning frequently, until the corn is tender, 18 to 20 minutes.