I grew up on the coast and love this dip. We used to have it with our Friday dinners every week.
- One 8-ounce package cream cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, peeled
- 1 1/2 pounds peeled and deveined cooked shrimp
- 3 shallots, thinly sliced
- 2 green onions, roughly chopped
- 1 stalk celery, finely diced
- Pepper jelly, for topping
- Chopped fresh chives, for topping
- Toast, for dipping
- In a food processor, combine the cream cheese and mayonnaise, and blend until mixed through. Next, add the sour cream and eggs, and mix until combined. Then add in the shrimp, shallots, green onions and celery, and process until mixed together.
- Move the dip to a serving platter and garnish.