This Baby Yoda Cocktail only takes a couple ingredients and a few materials to complete the look. If you would like to make your own margarita mix.
- 1 Ounce Tequila
- 3 Ounces Lime Margarita Mix
- 2 Lime Wedges
- 2 Blueberries
- Martini Coupe Glass
- Brown Butcher or Kraft Paper
- Butcher’s Twine
- Add the tequila and margarita mix to a cocktail shaker with ice. Shake and set aside.
- Form the brown paper around the stem of the glass. Tie with twine in the middle and secure with a knot.
- Strain the cocktail into the glass.
- Slice a sliver into the lime wedge and place on the rim of the glass to form the ears.
- Float two blueberries in the cocktail as eyes.