Great potato salad for a party or every day meal.
- 2 1/2 pounds red potatoes, quartered
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup petite green peas
- 5 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 4 slices cooked bacon, chopped
- 1/4 cup minced onion
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Place potatoes into a large pot and cover with salted water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer until tender, about 10 minutes. Drain and set aside to cool.
- Mix potatoes, mayonnaise, peas, hard-boiled eggs, bacon, onion, mustard, salt, and black pepper together in a bowl. Refrigerate to allow flavors to blend and bacon to soften, about 1 hour.