Make these rich and chewy brownie-style cookies from boxed brownie mix. Top them with a Hershey’s Kiss(R) and watch them disappear. Always a hit with kids and grown-ups alike!
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package brownie mix
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/2 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 30 milk chocolate candy kisses (such as Hershey’s Kisses®), unwrapped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Stir brownie mix, oil, egg, and water together in a bowl until dough is thick and begins to pull away from sides of the bowl. Roll dough into 1-inch balls and place 2 inches apart on a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until just set in the center, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Cool brookies on the baking sheet for 5 minutes; transfer to a wire rack. Sift confectioners’ sugar over brookies and cool for 5 minutes more. Gently place 1 chocolate kiss in the center of each brookie.