This dessert is great to make if you forget you’re supposed to bring a dish to a family gathering.
- 3 Red Delicious apples – peeled, cored and sliced
- 2 cups apple juice
- 1 (18 ounce) package refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 3 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 (18 ounce) container caramel dip
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a cookie sheet.
- Place apple slices in a bowl and cover with apple juice.
- Roll out cookie dough onto prepared sheet. Sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake in preheated oven 5 to 7 minutes, until set.
- Warm the caramel dip in the microwave, and spread most of it over the cooled cookie. Remove the apple slices from the juice and arrange in rows over the caramel. Drizzle remaining caramel over apples. Cut into squares to serve.