The down-home flavors of tender chicken and Pepperidge Farm(R) Stuffing are paired with a perfect sauce made with Campbell’s(R) Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup and Cheddar cheese.
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1 (6 ounce) box Pepperidge Farm® One Step Stuffing Chicken Mix
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can Campbell’s® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup or Campbell’s® Condensed 98% Fat Free Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Heat butter in medium skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook 12 to 15 minutes or until no longer pink. Remove chicken.
- Prepare stuffing in skillet according to package directions except let stand 2 minutes.
- Return chicken to skillet. Mix soup and milk. Pour over chicken. Sprinkle with cheese. Cover and heat through.