This is an easy recipe which I love every time I make it. Good HOT or COLD!
- 1 (15 ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1 (11 ounce) can whole niblet style corn
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (8.5 ounce) package dry corn bread mix
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 8 x12 inch casserole dish.
- In a mixing bowl, combine cream corn, niblet corn, eggs, sour cream, muffin mix, and butter. Pour into prepared casserole dish.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 30 minutes or until lightly brown.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle cheese over the top. Return to the oven for 15 minutes or until the center is firm.