Quick and easy stir-fry chicken skillet with ramen noodles for when you don’t really feel like cooking, but want something homemade.
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 3 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves – trimmed and cut into large pieces
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 2 (3 ounce) packages chicken-flavored ramen noodles, broken into pieces
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup frozen broccoli
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- Heat canola oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat; cook and stir chicken until no longer pink in the center and juices run clear, about 5 minutes. Add water, ramen noodles, and 1 seasoning packet from ramen noodles; stir to combine.
- Stir garlic, red bell pepper, broccoli, green onions, parsley, and soy sauce into chicken-broth mixture; bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer until broccoli is cooked and noodles are cooked through but firm to the bite, about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.