Butterscotch Chocolate Marshmallow Brownies.
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9×13 inch baking pan.
- Melt butterscotch morsels and margarine in a large bowl in microwave. Stir the mixture well and let it cool to lukewarm.
- While the liquid mixture is cooling, mix flour, brown sugar, baking powder, salt, vanilla, and eggs into the butterscotch mixture; mix well. Fold in marshmallows and chocolate morsels.
- Spread batter into a lightly greased 9×13 inch pan.
- Bake 25 minutes. Be careful not to overcook.