Indulge in Decadence: A Chocolate Cake Recipe that Will Leave You Wanting More. A chocolate bundt cake is a rich, moist and decadent cake made using devil’s food cake mix and instant chocolate pudding mix, combined with sour cream, vegetable oil, eggs and warm water. The batter is then mixed with chocolate chips and baked in a bundt pan. It has a deep chocolate flavor and a soft texture. It can be served as is or dusted with powdered sugar before serving, making it perfect for any occasion.
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package devil’s food cake mix
- 1 (5.9 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs -1/2 cup warm water
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a mixing bowl, combine the cake mix, pudding mix, sour cream, oil, eggs and water.
- Mix in the chocolate chips and pour the batter into a greased 12 cup bundt pan.
- Bake for 50-55 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Let the cake cool for 1.5 hours before inverting it onto a plate.
- Optional: dust with powdered sugar before serving.