This dessert pizza pairs nicely with a scoop of vanilla ice cream, a cup of vanilla coffee, or a tall glass of cold milk! I made this for my son’s high school graduation, for Reese’s(R) Peanut Butter Cups are his favorite! I wanted to do something different, so I thought why not make a dessert pizza from his favorite treat? I just hope I can control myself around this dessert now!
- 1 (16.5 ounce) package refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1/3 cup softened butter
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 15 miniature chocolate-covered peanut butter cups (such as Reese’s®), halved
- 2 tablespoons chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Grease a 14-inch pizza pan.
- Mix cookie dough, softened butter, and egg together in a bowl.
- Spread cookie dough mixture onto prepared pizza pan to cover entirely.
- Bake in preheated oven until dough begins to brown, 10 to 12 minutes; set aside to cool.
- Beat confectioners’ sugar into peanut butter in a bowl until completely integrated.
- Spread peanut butter mixture over cooled cookie dough crust.
- Arrange halved peanut butter cups atop peanut butter layer.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips around peanut butter cups.