Great winter dinner for busy parents, so easy, best the next day. Serve with sour cream, chopped green onions, grated sharp Cheddar, tortilla chips, and sliced avocado.
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 (1 ounce) packets taco seasoning mix
- 2 (1 ounce) packets ranch dressing mix
- 2 (16 ounce) cans shoepeg corn
- 2 (10 ounce) cans diced tomatoes with green chile peppers
- 1 (15 ounce) can red kidney beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can pinto beans
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir beef and onion in the hot skillet until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes; drain and discard grease.
- Stir taco seasoning mix and ranch dressing mix into the ground beef; add shoepeg corn, diced tomatoes with green chile peppers, red kidney beans, black beans, pinto beans, chicken broth, and diced tomatoes. Bring the mixture to a simmer, stirring occasionally; cook until the tomatoes are softened, 30 to 60 minutes.