Almost any recipe that calls for salt and pepper will taste even better when seasoned with GOYA(R) Adobo, instead. Here, we simply shake on our special seasoning-the perfect blend of salt, pepper, garlic, oregano and other Latin spices-to make a great piece of meat taste spectacular.
- 4 (6 ounce) beef tenderloin steaks, about 1 1/2-inch thick
- Goya Adobo with Pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon Goya Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh parsley
- Season beef with adobo on both sides. Heat butter and oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add steaks to pan and cook until well browned and medium rare, flipping once, about 6 minutes. Transfer meat to a plate; cover with foil to keep warm.
- Lower heat to medium. Add garlic to skillet and cook until light golden brown, about 1 minute. Add parsley and cook 30 seconds more.
- Divide steaks evenly among serving dishes. Top steaks evenly with garlic mixture.