Here’s a side dish which our family loves!
- 2 (15 ounce) cans creamed corn
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 (8.5 ounce) package dry corn muffin mix
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
- Mix together corn, sour cream, eggs, melted butter or margarine, and sugar. Mix in muffin mix. Pour into prepared baking dish.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes, or until a knife inserted midway into pan comes out clean.