The best part is that this steak seasoning recipe is super-duper easy. Simplicity is often the quickest route to perfection.
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon garlic salt
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon turmeric
- Gather a medium-sized bowl, a gallon-sized plastic bag with a zip-top, a pair of scissors, and a spice jar with a shaker-type top.
Add all spices to the bowl and stir mixture gently to incorporate all ingredients.
- Pour seasonings into a gallon-sized plastic bag, then seal. Shake the seasonings together in the bag until the seasonings appear to be evenly blended.
- Empty spices from the bag into a spice container