This light, refreshing dish is versatile enough to serve in a martini glass for an elegant appetizer or as the perfect side at a summer grill.
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 1 (16 ounce) package fresh mozzarella cheese, diced
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 cucumber, peeled and diced
- 1 avocado – peeled, pitted, and diced
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Gently toss tomatoes, mozzarella cheese, onion, cucumber, and avocado together in a large bowl.
- Mix orange juice, olive oil, cilantro, and lemon juice in a small bowl; drizzle over tomato mixture and toss to coat. Season mixture with salt and pepper.
- Cover bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 2 hours.