These sweet potato chips are the perfect side for a quick lunch. They are super quick to make and barely any oil used too!
- 1 large sweet potato
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 ½ teaspoons kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- Preheat the air fryer to 350°F.
- Cut the sweet potato into ⅛-¼-inch slices.
- In a medium bowl, toss the sweet potato slices with the olive oil until well coated. Add the salt, pepper, and thyme and toss to coat.
- In batches, add the sweet potato chips to the air fryer in a single layer and cook until golden brown and lightly crispy (14 minutes).