Quick, Easy, Yummy! Pineapple makes it moist and walnuts give it some crunch.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple with juice
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, mix flour, sugar and baking powder. Add eggs, vanilla and pineapple with juice. Blend well. Add walnuts and mix in.
- Pour into an ungreased 9×13 inch pan. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C ) for 40 minutes.