This apple dessert is really delicious and so easy. It actually does taste like the old apple strudel my grandmother made. Hope you enjoy it.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages refrigerated crescent roll dough
- 1 (21 ounce) can apple pie filling
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Grease a 9 inch round pan.
- Using a slotted spoon, place about 1 tablespoon pie filling near the large end of a crescent roll dough triangle. Roll up the triangle. Repeat with remaining dough. Place rolls in prepared pan with points toward the center. Top with remaining pie filling. Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Bake in preheated oven 30 minutes, until browned.