For a slightly spicy cheeseball with lots of zing, try this easy recipe. If you don’t care for cilantro, you can roll the ball in shredded Cheddar cheese or fresh chopped parsley.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded pepperjack cheese
- 1/2 green bell pepper, minced
- 1 jalapeno peppers, seeded and minced
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- In a medium bowl combine the cream cheese, Cheddar cheese, Monterey Jack cheese, green bell pepper, jalapeno pepper, Worcestershire sauce and garlic salt. Mix together and form mixture into a ball. Roll ball in cilantro and serve with your favorite crackers.