We use this rich, sweet marinade for chicken — breasts, thighs and/or wings. We like wings the best. Garlic powder or ground red pepper may be included in the marinade. The amount of chicken used and the cooking method may be altered as necessary. Try cooking on the barbeque!
- 2 cups soy sauce
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground ginger
- 5 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breast halves – cut into strips
- In a large bowl, mix the soy sauce, brown sugar, sugar, and ginger. Place chicken into the mixture. Chill in the refrigerator 6 to 8 hours, or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Lightly grease a medium baking dish.
- Place marinated chicken in the prepared baking dish. Bake in the preheated oven at least 1 hour, or until meat is no longer pink and juices run clear.