A delicious one-dish meal, created by combining green salsa, black beans, corn, cheese, and seasoned chicken strips!
- 1 (15.25 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup salsa verde
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 (22 ounce) package Tyson® Grilled & Ready® Frozen Fajita Chicken Breast Strips
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1/2 cup crushed tortilla chips (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In 2-quart casserole dish combine corn, beans, salsa, cumin, and coriander. Stir in Grilled & Ready® Fajita Chicken Strips and 1 cup of the cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, 35 to 40 minutes or until bubbly. Sprinkle with the remaining 1/2 cup cheese. Bake 3 to 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. If desired, sprinkle with crushed tortilla chips.