This is comfort food at its best. These chicken roll-ups are packed with flavor.
- 2 large chicken breasts.
- 1 can of crescent rolls.
- 1 (10.5 oz) can cream of chicken soup.
- ½ soup can full of broth.
- ½ soup can full of milk.
- 1 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- 6 oz of shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
- A pinch of salt and pepper.
- Preheat oven to 375° F
- In a pot, cover the chicken with water and bring to a boil, then reduce the heat to medium and let it cook through. Save the broth and shred the chicken.
- In a bowl, mix together the soup, broth, milk, flour, salt, and pepper.
- Unroll the crescent rolls and separate to triangles then place some cheese on the triangle and some chicken at the larger end. Roll up the dough and arrange it in a 9×13 casserole dish.
- Pour the soup around the rolls and drizzle some on top.
- Bake for 25 minutes then top with some cheese and bake for 5 more minutes. Serve with the soup mixture and enjoy.