Who doesn’t love a banana split? This is a no-fuss recipe that can serve a big group. Just throw it together a day or two ahead of time and it will be perfect!
- 12 full finely crushed graham cracker sheets
- 9 tbsp melted butter
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 8oz softened cream cheese
- ¼ cup softened butter
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 4 medium sliced bananas
- 20 oz drained crushed pineapple
- 16 oz cool whip
- 1 jar of maraschino cherries
- ½ cup crushed walnuts
- ½ cup hot fudge sauce
- Prepare a 9×13 baking dish with non-stick spray.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs, butter and sugar. Mix until all of the butter has coated the crumbs and the mixture sticks together when pressed.
- Pour into your baking dish and firmly pack down the graham cracker crumbs. Set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese, ¼ cup butter and powdered sugar. Mix until smooth and creamy.
- Scoop the cream cheese mixture on top of the crust and spread evenly across the top. Then, spread the sliced bananas on top, pressing slightly into the cream cheese mixture.
- Spread the crushed pineapple on top of the bananas, following with the cool whip. Finally, decorate the top of your dessert with the crushed walnuts, cherries and hot fudge.
- Chill overnight