This Shredded BBQ Chicken recipe brings those amazing barbecue flavor indoors. No need for a grill, perfect for those busy days.
- 2-3 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 small onion diced
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- 2 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 (18 oz) bottle BBQ sauce
- Spray slow cooker with cooking spray. Place frozen chicken breasts into the bottom.
- Season chicken with salt, pepper & smoked paprika.
- Add in minced garlic and diced onion
- Pour BBQ sauce all over the top.
- Cover and cook on low for about 6-8 hours.
- When ready, take the chicken out and shred with two forks.
- Put shredded chicken back in the crockpot and stir well to coat it with the BBQ sauce mixture.