Family favorite. Quick and easy.
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef, or more to taste
- 3 (16 ounce) cans chili beans in sauce (such as Bush’s®)
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can stewed tomatoes
- 1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes and green chiles (such as RO*TEL®)
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 (1.25 ounce) package chili seasoning mix
- 1 dash barbeque sauce
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir beef in the hot skillet until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes; drain and discard grease.
- Stir browned beef, chili beans in sauce, stewed tomatoes, diced tomatoes and green chilies, onion, tomato paste, brown sugar, chili seasoning mix, and barbeque sauce together in the crock of a slow cooker.
- Cook on High for 3 hours.