Good and easy!
- 350 grams All Purpose Flour ( 2 2/3 cups)
- 3 tbsp Sugar
- 7 grams Dry Yeast ( 1 packet)
- 2/3 tsp Salt
- 200 grams Warm Milk (3/4 cup + 2 tbsp)
- 30 grams Butter (1/4 stick)
- To make the milk bud, you need warm milk in a glass and add dry yeast to the milk and stir.
- In a clean bowl add all-purpose flour, sugar, milk yeast mixture.
- Mix the wet and dry ingredients and when it starts to come together add the salt.
- Next, knead the dough together with your hands.
- Work the dough for about 5 minutes. Flatten the dough and add the soft butter.
- Fold the dough onto itself trying to trap the butter into the dough.
- Transfer the dough to the greased bowl and grease the top cover well for about 2 hours let it rise until it doubles the size.
- Once it rises to transfer it to a lightly floured work area and form your bread rolls.
- Place the buns on to a baking sheet lined with parchment paper leaving space between cover them and allow then to rise for 30 minutes.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 350 Fahrenheit for 18-20 minutes allow them to cool for 10 minutes then they are ready to eat.