This is a crazy yummy dip that is one of the kids’ favorites. It’s also a huge treat for mom without a lot of guilt, as the ingredients are much more healthful than you’d think. Serve dip with fruit or graham crackers as a snack, dessert, or appetizer.
- 1 1/3 cups canned pinto beans
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup raw cashews
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons almond milk, or more as needed
- 2 tablespoons chocolate chips
- Combine pinto beans, cocoa powder, cashews, honey, and brown sugar in a high-powered blender; pulse until crumbly. Add almond milk and blend until dip is smooth. Transfer dip to a bowl and sprinkle with chocolate chips.