This is great for those crazy days when you lose track of time. It’s a wonderful, one pot meal in under 30 minutes.
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 potatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into cubes
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups frozen broccoli, carrots and cauliflower combination
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Heat oil in large frying pan over medium high heat. Cook potatoes, stirring frequently until tender-crisp. Stir in chicken, and cook until no longer pink. Reduce heat to medium. Stir in condensed soup, milk, onion, and garlic powder. Arrange vegetables on top, and sprinkle with parsley, marjoram and basil. Cover, and simmer over low heat until chicken is cooked through, and vegetables are tender, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat, and stir in Parmesan.