When our family and friends get together for holidays, I always serve this appetizer. They always love it. It is really quick to make and easy to customize to your tastes.
- 1 (6-ounce) jar cheese spread
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- Place all of the ingredients in a small mixing bowl.
- Mix well with an electric mixer for 3 minutes or until completely combined.
- Store in a sealed plastic container in the refrigerator.
- Serve at room temperature.