This corn dip is super convenient. You can make it ahead of time and then take it to a celebration and all you have to do is plug it in and warm it up. It will still taste perfect everytime.
- 3 (15 oz) cans fire-roasted corn, drained well
- 2 diced seeded jalapeños
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 lb bacon, cooked and diced
- sliced green onions as garnish
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 stick (8 oz) cream cheese cut into cubes
- Place drained corn, diced jalapenos, sour cream, shredded Mexican cheese blend into a crockpot and season with salt and pepper.
- Stir until well combined. Top with cubed cream cheese.
- Cover and cook on low heat for 2 hours.
- Uncover and stir until combined.
- Sprinkle top with bacon and sliced green onions.
- Serve with tortilla or corn chips.