A delicious Tex-Mex Chili even the non-cooks will enjoy. Serve with picante sauce and tortilla chips OR you can put some picante sauce right in the bowl, if you like.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chile peppers
- 1 (16 ounce) can ranch style chili beans
- 1 (15.25 ounce) can whole kernel corn
- 1 (19 ounce) can minestrone soup
- salt and pepper to taste
- In Dutch oven, over medium heat brown and drain 1 pound ground beef.
- Mix in diced tomatoes, ranch style chili beans, corn with liquid, minestrone soup. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cover and simmer 30 minutes.