Ranch potatoes. You can add whatever veggies you like, such as cauliflower and broccoli, or whatever your hungry for. They will all come out tasty! Great for picky eaters with the ranch seasoning!
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry ranch dressing mix
- 4 large potatoes, peeled and coarsely chopped
- 2 zucchini, coarsely chopped
- 3 stalks celery, coarsely chopped, or more to taste
- 1 onion, coarsely chopped (optional)
- 1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 pinch garlic salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix olive oil and ranch dressing mix together in an 8-inch square baking pan. Add 1/2 of the potatoes, 1/2 of the zucchini, 1/2 of the onion, and 1/2 of the onion; stir to coat. Add remaining potatoes, zucchini, celery, and onion; stir to coat. Sprinkle bread crumbs and garlic salt over the top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until vegetables are tender, 50 to 60 minutes.