Rich chocolate brownies have found the perfect complement with the addition of a sweet PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese mixture. Use your favorite brownie mix for a quick and easy elegant dessert.
- 1 (19.8 ounce) package brownie mix
- 1 (8 ounce) package PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Prepare brownie batter as directed on package; spread into greased 13×9-inch pan.
- Beat cream cheese with mixer until creamy. Add sugar, egg and vanilla; mix well. Drop by tablespoonfuls over brownie batter; swirl with knife.
- Bake 35 to 40 min. or until cream cheese mixture is lightly browned. Cool completely before cutting to serve. Keep refrigerated.