This recipe is light and fluffy, and if you like fruit, you’ll love this dish!
- 2 (16 ounce) packages frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 6 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 cup maraschino cherries, sliced
- 3 bananas, sliced
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- In a large bowl, mix the thawed frozen whipped topping, sour cream, sugar, lemon juice, pineapple, maraschino cherries, bananas and pecans. Chill in the refrigerator approximately 2 hours before serving.