This is a taco Tuesday dish the whole family will love. It has all the flavors we want with a much shorter prep time.
- 1 1⁄2 pounds Ground Beef
- 1⁄3 large Onion, chopped
- 1 can Green Chilies, small can
- 1 can (10 ounces) Enchilada Sauce
- 2 ounces Cream Cheese
- 1 (11 ounces) bag Corn Chips
- 1 (8 ounces) bag Shredded Cheese
- 3⁄4 cup Lettuce, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup Tomato, fresh, diced
- 16 ounces Salsa
- 8 ounces Sour Cream
- Brown ground beef with onion.
- Add green chilies, enchilada sauce, and cream cheese.
- In a 9×13 pan, place layers of the following: Meat Mixture, Corn Chips, Shredded Cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is bubbly.
- When serving top with lettuce, tomatoes, salsa, and/or sour cream as desired.