I first tried this delicious recipe at a meal prepared by my husband’s cousin. It has since become a family favorite. Not only does it taste incredible, but it is simple to prepare!
- 2/3 cup water
- 2/3 cup Italian-style salad dressing
- 2/3 cup soy sauce
- 1 (5 pound) pork butt roast
- 2 bunches green onions, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- Stir water, Italian-style salad dressing, and soy sauce together in a slow cooker. Add the pork roast. Sprinkle green onion and garlic over the pork.
- Cook on Low for 8 to 9 hours.