Simple, tasty side dish which is quick and easy to prepare.
- 2 yellow squash, sliced
- 1 1/2 cups green beans
- 1 1/2 cups halved cherry tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/8 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper, or to taste
- Cook and stir squash and green beans in a nonstick skillet over medium heat until slightly softened, 2 to 3 minutes. Stir tomatoes, lemon juice, parsley, coriander, salt, and black pepper into squash mixture; cook and stir until tomatoes have softened, 5 to 10 minutes.