I made this appetizer with my friends, they love it! Everyone at school knows about it and now I’m selling them at home!
- 10 eggs
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- Place eggs in a large pot and cover with cool water. Bring to a boil and cook, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes. Transfer eggs to a bowl of cold water using tongs. Peel.
- Cut eggs in half. Slice a small piece off bottoms so halves don’t tip over. Place yolks in a mixing bowl. Add mayonnaise, mustard, Parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper. Mix until creamy, 1 or 2 minutes.
- Spoon yolk mixture into egg white halves. Garnish with a dot of ketchup on top. Refrigerate about 20 minutes before serving.