This is a great one-dish meal combining ground beef with tomatoes, onion, beans, corn, and taco seasoning. Quite simple to make, and delicious, too.
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 (15 ounces) cans ranch-style beans
- 1 (15.25 ounce) can whole kernel corn
- 1 (10 ounces) can diced tomatoes with green chile peppers
- 1 (14.5 ounces) can peeled and diced tomatoes with juice
- 1 (1.25 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- In a large pot over medium-high heat, combine the ground beef and onion and saute for 5 to 10 minutes, or until meat is browned and onion is tender; drain excess fat.
- Next, stir in the beans, corn, tomatoes, and green chile peppers, tomatoes, and taco seasoning. Mix well, reduce heat to medium and allow to heat through about 15 minutes.