Stop buying store-bought tortilla chips. These are the real deal, use a lot less oil, and cost next to nothing.
- 15 corn tortillas
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon steak seasoning
- salsa and guacamole (for serving)
- Preheat the air fryer to 350°F.
- Lightly coat the tortillas with oil on both sides.
- Sprinkle the tortillas with the steak seasoning on both sides.
- Cut each tortilla into 6 wedges.
- In batches, add the tortilla wedges to the air fryer in a single layer and cook for about 5-7 minutes, or until perfectly browned and crispy.
- Serve with salsa and guacamole.