These cream cheese and chocolate chip cookies are mouthwatering. They are super easy to make and aren’t too heavy.
- 1 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 5-6 tablespoon mini chocolate chip
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 4 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 large egg
- In a medium bowl combine flour, cornstarch, and baking powder.
- In an electric mixer bowl mix butter and cream cheese until it is fine and creamy.
- Add the egg, milk, and vanilla extract and continue mixing.
- Then, add powder sugar and mix until the mixture is fluffy. Then, put in dry ingredients and mix until you get a fine dough.
- Finally, add mini chocolate chips and stir well. Chill for an hour.
- Preheat the oven to 375 F. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper. Take the dough out of the fridge. Shape it into balls (20-26 balls).
- Place them in the baking sheets, about 1.5 inches apart. Flatten the balls using your hands.
- Sprinkle some mini chocolate chip and bake for 10 minutes.
- Take them out of the oven and leave to cool.